Kiyo Fujimoto’s ultimate career goal is to help create a greener world. Now that she is pursuing a Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering and is a member of Dr. Dave Estrada’s Advanced Nanomaterials and Manufacturing Laboratory team, Kiyo’s goal is becoming reality.
A team of Boise State MBA students has been selected to represent Boise State University at the 2018 Hult Prize regional finals in Melbourne, Australia.
Meghan Kenny is a member of the first graduating class of Boise State’s MFA program in Creative Writing. W.W. Norton and Co. has published her debut novel, “The Driest Season.”
Yonsoo Park, violinist and string graduate assistant, and the Aestus Quartet, graduate scholarship quartet in residence featuring violinists Anne Wolfe and DaNece Lyman, violist Emily Jones, and cellist Kyle True, won their respective “young artist” and “collegiate chamber music” categories at the Music Teachers National Association regional competition held recently in Portland, Oregon.
Graduate students and undergrads from Boise State’s College of Health Sciences are working with state ogram at Boise State University, although the school’s home state was a mystery.
Previously Featured News
- Boise State to Offer Nation’s First Online Master’s Program in Genetic Counseling
- Boise State MBA Students Take Their Peers’ Ideas to Market
- Graduate Researcher Recognized at National Tech Conference
- Geosciences Graduate Student Earns NASA Fellowship
- Computing Ph.D. Student Earns NASA Fellowship
- Biology Student Awarded Fulbright Fellowship
- Doctoral Student Wins Top National Honors
- MFA Graduate Publishes First Book
- Online MSW Program Ranked 18th in Country