The Graduate College requires official transcripts from each educational institution (excluding Boise State University) you have attended beyond high school. Transcripts may be submitted in the following ways:
Institutions may send official transcripts to:
Boise State University
Riverfront Hall, Room 307
1910 University Dr.
Boise, ID 83725-1110
Official transcripts may be submitted as a secure PDF through an approved transcript services provider to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approved Transcript Services:
- Credentials eScript-Safe (formerly known as Script-Safe International)
- Credential Solutions TranscriptsNetwork and TranscriptsPlus
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Parchment Exchange (formerly known as Docufide and Avow Systems)
An institution may fax your transcript to (208) 426-2789. To be considered official, a faxed transcript must:
- Be sent directly to Graduate Admissions from the institution
- Be considered an official transcript. It cannot be stamped as Unofficial or Student Copy
- Have a fax header line showing the institution name, fax number, date and time of transmission, and the number of pages.
- Be accompanied by a cover sheet that shows All of the following:
- Current Date
- Name of the institution sending the fax
- Sender’s name, fax number and phone number
- Your name
- Your Boise State Student ID number or the last four digits of your social security number
- Description of the document being faxed (Official transcript)
- Number of Pages
At this time, Boise State University cannot accept transcripts faxed from outside the US as official.