The Master of Athletic Leadership is designed to enhance the leadership skills of current and future athletic leaders for service in intercollegiate, interscholastic, and/or youth sport athletic programs. The program is practitioner-oriented with a strong emphasis on participant development of essential leadership competencies for creating and maintaining athlete-centered athletic programs.
Dr. Scott Moorcroft
1910 University Dr.,
Boise, ID 83725-1710
- Apply to the Graduate College and satisfy the minimum admissions requirements of the Graduate College. International applicants must satisfy the international admissions requirements.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution of higher learning or a degree from a non-U.S. institution of higher education that is judged equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree by the International Admissions Office.
- Letter of application describing your professional background and professional goals and aspirations.
- A current resume.
- Three letters of recommendation addressing your professional competencies, potential for leadership, personal and professional integrity, and any other information that will help the selection committee make an informed decision.
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores.
Application and Materials Deadline
Summer Session: February 1