The Master of Science in Computer Science program is designed for people who have a baccalaureate degree in computer science or a related field with significant course work in computer science.
Master of Science in Computer Science M.S.
Dr. Jerry Fails
Graduate Program Coordinator
2. A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution of higher learning or a degree from a non-U.S. institution of higher education that is judged equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree by the International Admissions Office.
3. A statement of purpose. This statement should describe your education and professional background and your motivation for graduate study, including your career goals.
4. Professional resume or curriculum vitae.
5. Official GRE scores. Students holding a degree from Boise State’s College of Engineering are not required to submit GRE scores.
7. Two to three letters of recommendation. These letters should address your preparation for graduate study.
Assistantships and funded research opportunities are available on a competitive basis.
Students may apply at any time following the general graduate application.