The Master of Science in Computer Science program is designed for people who have a baccalaureate degree in computer science or a related field with significant course work in computer science.
Dr. Jerry Fails
Graduate Program Coordinator
Assistantships and funded research opportunities are available on a competitive basis.
- Apply to the Graduate College and satisfy the minimum admissions requirements of the Graduate College. International applicants must satisfy the international admissions requirements.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution of higher learning or a degree from a non-U.S. institution of higher education that is judged equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree by the International Admissions Office.
- A statement of purpose. This statement should describe your education and professional background and your motivation for graduate study, including your career goals.
- Professional resume or curriculum vitae.
- Official GRE scores. Students holding a degree from Boise State’s College of Engineering are not required to submit GRE scores.
- Two to three letters of recommendation. These letters should address your preparation for graduate study.
Application and Materials Deadlines
Students may apply at any time following the general graduate application.