Educational Technology is an innovative way to design, deliver, facilitate, and manage instruction for learners of all ages, whether it is face-to-face in a classroom, online, or a combination of methods. You may also apply in combination with one of the aligned certificate programs. These include: Certificate in Online Teaching, Certificate in School Technology Coordination, and a Certificate in Technology Integration Specialist.
Dr. Ross Perkins
1910 University Dr., Boise, ID 83725-1747
- Apply to the Graduate College and satisfy the minimum admissions requirements of the Graduate College. International applicants must satisfy the international requirements.
- Hold a master’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution of higher learning or from a non-U.S. institution of higher education that is judged equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree by the International Admissions Office. Or, have earned a master’s degree no later than July of the cohort start year.
- A letter of application that adheres to the Ed.D. Admissions Guidebook.
- A professional resume or curriculum vitae that adheres to the guidelines set in the Ed.D. Admissions Guidebook.
- A scholarly paper that adheres to the guidelines set in the Ed.D. Admissions Guidebook.
- Official GRE Scores. The test must have been taken within five years of the application date.
- Three professional references. Please either complete the web-based form or submit a letter of recommendation; see the Ed.D Admission Guidebook for more details.
A limited number of full-time and part-time graduate assistantships are offered. Full-time assistantships include a full-tuition and health insurance waiver, and a $10,000 stipend paid over two semesters. Part-time assistantships include a full-tuition and health insurance waiver, and a $5,000 stipend paid over two semesters.
Application and Materials Deadlines
Application to the Graduate College, plus cover letter, CV, and scholarly paper: February 1st.
All official transcripts and scores must appear in the Graduate College application system: February 7th.
Applications received after the deadline are accepted through March 1st, but are only reviewed after on-time applications have been considered.