The Career Track MBA program is designed for highly motivated students who are early career professionals, recent college graduates, non-business majors, or students with little or no work experience. A Fast Track option is available. See website for details.
Trisha Stevens Lamb
Micron Business and Economics Building
1910 University Dr., Boise, ID 83725-1600
- Apply to the Graduate College and satisfy the minimum admissions requirements of the Graduate College. International applicants must satisfy the international admissions requirements.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution of higher learning or a degree from a non-U.S. institution of higher education that is judged equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree by the International Admissions Office before starting the program.
- Please answer the following questions. Essays should be double spaced.
- Tell us about a time when you tried to reach a goal or a task that was challenging, difficult, or frustrating. What did you learn from the experience? (maximum 500 words)
- Each of our applicants is unique. Describe how your background, values, academics, and/or leadership skills influenced your career goals. How do you expect a Boise State MBA to help you achieve these goals? (maximum 750 words)
Is there anything you would like to share with the MBA Admissions Committee in considering your application? (maximum 500 words)
Required for re-applicants only:
Since your previous application, what are the steps you’ve taken to strengthen your candidacy?
- A current and detailed resume highlighting your professional work and/or volunteer experience. The resume should include start and end dates for each position held and should indicate full or part time. This should include the names and contact information of three additional references who differ from those completing the recommendation forms.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores. (If you do not qualify for Fast Track)
- Two completed Career Track MBA Recommendation Forms. These forms should be completed by a person who has been your direct supervisor in a professional/volunteer setting or a professor.
- A personal interview which will be scheduled by the program once all application materials have been collected.
Fast Track: No GMAT or GRE requirements for recent graduates (within the last two years) with a 3.3 GPA for STEM majors or a 3.75 GPA for all other majors.
A limited number of Graduate Assistantships are available. The GA waives all tuition and fees (excluding summer internship credits) and pays a stipend of approximately $9,000 for the academic year, and requires 20 hours of work per week throughout the semester. Contracts are not automatically renewed, but students may apply for a second year. See the website for more scholarship opportunities.
Deadline: March 1
Application and Materials Deadlines
Applications are accepted until the program is filled.