The Online MBA program is designed for the early and mid-career professional who values a high-quality program of study. It is intended to familiarize students with project management and creative processes that will transform business experiences. The program is offered completely online with 100% digital content, replacing traditional textbooks and course structure. The program can be completed in as little as 12 months or as many as 24 months.
Micron Business and Economics Building
1910 University Dr., Boise, ID 83725-1600
- Apply to the Graduate College and satisfy the minimum admissions requirements of the Graduate College. International applicants must satisfy the international admissions requirements.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution of higher learning or a degree from a non-U.S. institution of higher education that is judged equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree by the International Admissions Office.
- An essay answering both of the following questions:
- Tell us about a time when you tried to reach a goal or a task that was challenging, difficult, or frustrating.
What did you learn from the experience? (maximum 500 words)
- Each of our applicants is unique. Describe how your background, values, work experience, and/or
leadership skills influenced your career goals. How do you expect a Boise State MBA
to help you achieve these goals? (maximum 750 words)
- A current and detailed resume highlighting your professional work experience. Please include start and end dates for each position held and indicate full or part time. Applicants should have at least two years of full-time professional work experience. Include names and contact information of two additional references.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores.
- Two completed Recommendation Forms. These forms should be completed by a person who has been your direct supervisor in a professional setting or a professor.
Application and Materials Deadlines
Please see the website for program start dates