Boise State University’s Master of Public Administration is accredited by the Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration, and is designed to prepare individuals for positions of leadership and public service. The Master of Public Administration offers an emphasis in one of three main areas:
- General Public Administration
- Environmental, Natural Resource, and Energy Policy Administration
- State and Local Government Policy and Administration
Dr. Stephanie Witt
Environmental Research Building
1910 University Dr.,
Boise, ID 83725-1935
Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis. To be considered for the next award cycle you should complete the Scholarship Application. http://sspa.boisestate.edu/mpa/forms
- Apply to the Graduate College and satisfy the minimum admissions requirements of the Graduate College. International applicants must satisfy the international admissions requirements.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution of higher learning or from a non-U.S. institution of higher education that is judged equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree by the International Admissions Office. Applicants should have an undergraduate GPA of at least a 3.00 on a 4-point system.
- A formal statement of at least 500 words explaining your educational and career objectives.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Official GRE scores. GRE scores may be waived if you have an aggregate undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or if you have earned a master’s degree from an accredited program.
- Three letters of recommendation from academic or professional references evaluating your academic potential.
Application and Materials Deadlines
Fall Semester: February 1
Spring Semester: October 1